A high density alloy electrolyzer sends electric current through the salt water. This current converts salt and water and forms a sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl) solution in water, which becomes hypochlorous acid (HOCl) and sodium hydroxide (NaOH).
Sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl) has a long history that can be effectively used for water purification, surface purification, odor removal and disinfection. It has the characteristic to oxidize pollutants and to remove pathogenic micro-organisms. It disinfects the same way as chlorine does, and is effective against bacteria, viruses and fungi. It is commonly found in most household cleaning products.
IllumeTM Spray is an electrolytic disinfector All-in-One. it produces inexpensive, but fresh & effective all-natural bleach disinfectant Sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl) anytime and anywhere.
Sodium Hypochlorite: This is produced when brine solution is electrolyzed and forms a sodium hypochlorite solution in water, which contains chlorine (Cl2). When chlorine reacts with sodium hydroxide, it produces sodium hypochlorite, water (H2O) and salt (NaCl):
Cl2 + 2NaOH → NaOCl + NaCl + H2O
Hypochlorous Acid: Having sodium hypochlorite in water, hypochlorous acid (HOCl) is formed:
NaOCl + H2O → HOCl + NaOH
This hypochlorous acid is a naturally occurring chemical and is the same that is found in bleach. Its gentleness & efficacy are what make it commonly used in wound, eye & veterinary care products.
Sodium Hydroxide: The electrolyzed water contains only a fraction of sodium hydroxide (NaOH). It is a base that decomposes proteins at ordinary temperature. Typically it is found in toothpaste and other cleaners such as soaps and detergents.
Never have I loved a cleaning product so much. Easy to make solution cleans everything from top to bottom. Solution leaves surfaces smelling clean without being toxic, and I have used it daily during the covid 19 pandemic.
Just started using this about a month ago. The smell is mild and dissipates quickly and i don't mind it! It is easy to mix up and I like that I don't have to use some of the big name chemicals while disinfecting! I am a customer for life!
Long enough to spray every square inch of a three seat couch twice over, and have spray left. It is safe on nearly every surface. I have used it on leather, wood, clothing, basically everything, and it works safe, just be patient and let it dry! Great product, smells clean, decent price.
Our disinfectant is made from salt and water. Safe for the whole family and effective to boot!
Free shipping on all orders. Due to COVID-19 and increased demand, it will take 2-4 weeks for your product to be delivered.
We stand behind our products and have a no- hassle 30 day return policy for any reason.